Best Video card for a three monitor setup

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pooyie, Feb 23, 2005.

1. pooyie

pooyie Private E-2

My company is looking into using three monitors for our work. It would be composed of two 19 " monitors and a single large (30" or 23") monitor. Our current workstations use the NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 which is unable to support more than 2 monitors. What would you suggest for the best card to use and also what large screen monitor can you suggest for best resolution (need max resolution).

Thanks.

2. Fleabus

Fleabus Private First Class

Hi:

Look over the offerings from Matrox.
    They have the best multi-monitor implementations.
    They also have always the best 2D.
    For 3D, it will look nice but will not have the high fps that
    froth-at-the-mouth gamers need.
    Matrox specializes in the non-gaming home and business market.
    First class hardware and software.
    Pricey but you do get what you pay for.

Happy trails,

3. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

4. pooyie

pooyie Private E-2

Thanks for the info. I will check these cards out.
    Now about monitors...Can we use a Sun Microsystems monitor with our Windows based platform?

Thanks in Advance

5. pooyie

pooyie Private E-2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info. I will check these cards out.
    Now about monitors...Can we use a Sun Microsystems monitor with our Windows based platform?

Thanks in Advance

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds