bf1942 pic

Discussion in 'Software' started by acejones, Mar 12, 2003.

1. acejones

acejones A Different Title

I took this screen shot just a few min ago...don't think these guys are going anywhere

i call this one floating jeep...

update...they stayed floating till a tiger tank came along a blasted 'em!

Attached Files:

2. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

Interesting.. I havent encountered that yet.

What I love doing is coming up behind an enemy tank, throwing 2 packs of dynamite on it and run away and detonating it :D

3. acejones

acejones A Different Title

I just saw your sig, and I thought I would tell you that I know Nick, the guitarist for the All American Rejects. He is a couple of years younger than me, but I've know him ever since junior high. We're from the same town.

my claim to fame!

4. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

Thats pretty cool. Been getting into them since the song is on the radio a lot.

5. dalic

dalic Private E-2

its also cool when playing engineer to lay down landmines right in front of your friend that wants to run you over in his bad-ass tank :D

6. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

One time I threw a stick of dynamite on a bridge (hoping I could blow it up, cant unfortunately) and one of the guys on the other team was running by and I detonated it and the guy went flying through the air and off the side of the bridge into the water below, it was hilarious

7. dalic

dalic Private E-2

I thought that with enough explosives you can sent a jeep flying across the level, saw that once its sooo cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds