-bigadv bonus points adjusted

Discussion in 'Software' started by augiedoggie, Jul 2, 2011.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19059

Feels like a bait and switch to me.:( The current folders won't switch to plain SMP anytime soon and more folks will be gettin i7's now too which won't help their issue of being short of bigadv units.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. noprob

noprob Corporal

seems like a slap in the face from my perception. (from a folder's perspective)

thx. for the post augie. :major

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Well, that's the way I felt at first but so be it. The Nvidia team must be licking their chops by now as they do GPU folding with a monetary incentive. No one could compete with that, not even many folks with farms. I hope they get their ATI shit together as those will beat the crap out of nVidia, if PPD went up with cores.

Anyways, I'm seeing a %20 PPD loss ATM. I'll still fold.;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds