Bigfix Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shiver Me Timbers, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

Well, I got a new computer, but it came with software that I know nothing about. Has anyone ever heard of software called bigfix? Appearently it is to monitor my computer and if I should have any problems, it will alert me and tell me how to fix it. Not sure if this is any good and was hoping to hear some input on it.

2. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

3. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

4. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

You can delete big fix should have uninstall option,
    IMO Is good program for novice, if you use, subscribe to what OS your using.
    will tell what need updating like windows, office, some antivirus, will notify of some program conflicts, etc, and offer fixes.
    You dont have to download fixes, all offered, is optional!
    I have on wifes pc left it running, I noticed it even offers updates for McAfee,before McAfee offered, figure that one out?

I believe it use to be like partners with microsoft and used to be bundled with windows

If I set up pc for someone I'll usually install it and tell em to let run for few days after they have all programs installed then uninstall if they wish
    it runs in background

You can also download at MG for Free.

5. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

You don't have to have it running in the background all of the time, just click on it once in a while and it will tell you if you need any updates. I don't like too much stuff running in the background.

6. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

thanks everyone. I will probably try it for a while. Not something I am use to, but hey....it's a new experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds