Binding Mousewheel to Right Click

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Legalize, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Legalize

Legalize Private E-2

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to bind the mwheel click to a right click.

I need to do this because I have a shitty 'Nexxtech' laser mouse that's left click broke off.

Thus I inverted the left & right click so that my right click is my old left click.

But now I don't have a functioning right click, and I would like to set it so when I click my mouse wheel in, it right clicks.

Any ideas?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Open control panel, click on input devices or mouse and set each button and the scrollwheel to what you want.

3. Legalize

Legalize Private E-2

I'm running Vista... I can get up to the mouse options but my only button configuration options are to invert left and right click.

4. Legalize

Legalize Private E-2

*Bump*

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds