Bitcomet help????????

Discussion in 'Software' started by Abbydog, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Abbydog

Abbydog Private E-2

I've used bitcomet for a while now and id like to see if i can fix a problem ive been having
    whenever i use the program, it hogss all my bandwidth
    i have a voip line and as you might have guessed, it makes fior no phone
    id like to knwo how i can fix this if anybody has anysuggestions
    thanks
    abbydog

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Bitcomet and most other torrent clients use lots of bandwidth just because of the sheer size of most files being downloaded. The files are also being shared with other peers in a particular swarm, and the client attempts to do all of this as fast as possible, therefore using as much bandwidth as is available. I use uTorrent after giving up on Bitcomet for several reasons. Try uTorrent, it might make a difference: http://www.majorgeeks.com/%B5Torrent_d4818.html but it probably won't. You'll probably need to pause your torrents while using the VOIP.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds