(bitlord)can any one help me out

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by naveen_t_s, Feb 4, 2006.

1. naveen_t_s

naveen_t_s Private E-2

hi!i am at present studyin engg.v go online through our computer centre.what happened her is that our incharge of cc kept some 2-4 servers and v go online via remote desktop.hence he kept all those damn restrictions.at present i want to use bitlord.but the problem is that the program is not gettin conected to the file owner.i tried to go to sites through that bitlord browser.it worked.only the file to be downloaded is not gettin connected.can u please suggest me what 2 do?and can u give me some tips so i can bypass this damn restrictions?and i am also not able to setup sny software.i really need u guys's help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds