Blackice Download

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bezelbub69, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bezelbub69

Bezelbub69 Private E-2

Hello can anybody help me please;

I just downloaded the black ice firewall protection file from this site, however when i attempted to proceed to set it up it asked me for a license number. I was under the impression that all shareware was free to all users. Does anybody have a help?

Steve

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

"Shareware" is usually free for a limited time, say 14-31 days, then you have to pay for it, or uninstall it.
    "Freeware" is usually free to use forever. Different from "Free download", which can mean anything.
    Either may require you to provide a legal email address to the owner of the program, so you can use it. Sometimes you have to register an email address, to get a licence (key) number, to run either Shareware, or Freeware. Avast, for example, is a Freeware example, that requires registration, and entering the supplied key to get the program running. Check out your install procedure for Black Ice firewall, again. You may have missed a step. A lot of MG 'ers, here, use the free version of Zone Alarm, available from MG downloads. Bazza
    ===

3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds