Block an irritating Popup..?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Monster, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Monster

Monster Guest

Is there a software solution to eliminate Fastmail's persistent "Are you sure?" pop-ups, after you've clicked "delete trash"..? And Forum's "Are you sure" pop-ups, after clicking "Sign out"..?

I've asked the Fastmail, and forum writer people, if there is a way to turn-off that irritating pop-up, but to no avail... Seems it's a necessary integral part of the system, obviously needed by a few sleepy users, to remove the dangers and risks of persistent indecisiveness from their animate hibernating lives...

I would like to switch off all those secondary-decision pop-ups in my PC... I prefer to maintain awake, while I'm operating the PC, swinging my sword, piloting jet-fighters, running heavy machinery, and whilst driving my trucks and bikes... Unlike those who negotiate the road, only by following glowing red tail-lights, backs of heads, and shiny bumpers.. I prefer to be awake whilst I'm doing dangerous and fun things...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds