Bluetooth headset for cell phone?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Major Attitude, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Anyone have a bluetooth favorite headset? Im on my 3rd, they either fall out or are uncomfortable. Most work well oddly enough.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I bought one on Woot and it did not work.

They refunded my entire purchase and I have tried a few others that also did not work with my LG phone.

I tested a "Blue Ant" hands free but am too chicken to pay the $129.00 price.

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

This was like $26 and so easy to sync with my old Z525a. Synced in seconds with my W580i too. Love it.

5. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

I will have to echo what Lev said. I bought exact same plantronics model and I love it. I play golf 4 days a week with it in my ear and it never falls out.
    Good bargain.

6. Major Attitude

Will check into it, Plantronics name comes up occasionally

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Was in Radio Shack today...they have it for $20 at the moment on special offer. Walmart have it at nearly $30 now.

8. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Plantronics makes good headsets, i have used their headsets from my gaming headest to working in a call center using those lines. Always been very pleased with em, Plantronics makes good stuff.

9. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I just use my MP3 Player. It's also a bluetooth headset.

**EDIT** It's a Samsung P2

10. Major Attitude

Its for my cell phone.

11. LI_Geek_95

12. LI_Geek_95

I just got one today at the mall.
    $60.00, Samsung WEP301
    The first one is it in the pacakging on a table in the food court.
    The second one is a closeup of it without a skin
    The third it it on my ear with the skin.
    Yes, I do have great hair

Attached Files:

13. Major Attitude

Looks good, hows it working?

14. aubieron

aubieron Private E-2

I use a Jabra BT500. I've tried others that are too small for my big ole melon:eek:. Callers couldn't hear me because my voice was muffled. the Jabra fits great over my ear, and tucks behind it to curl down towards my mouth. It was only $25 on Amazon. I recommend it to anyone with a full head:-D

15. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

16. Blades

Blades Sergeant Major (Ret)

MA...I have the following headsets for my Moto V9...The MOTO H9..fits inside you ear and works great, The Moto HS850, hangs on your ear works great, MOTO H500 ok. Also have these headsets BSH-100 by anycom..its nice, BUT the plantronics 590a is superior. The H9 has dropped in price, only drawback is you have to remove it out of your ear to make corrections unless you have skinny fingers...MOTO also makes two types for your car, clip on visor and it works thru your cars audio system and the other is stand alone. Both work good. Amazon.com has good prices but if you search you can find them cheap. JUST dont buy from Motorola..they want your first born child plus tax.
    Blades :major

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds