1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board Games....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by theefool, Jul 13, 2005.

1. theefool

theefool Geekified

Who here is a boardgamegeek? Or rather has upgraded from the boring Monopoly, Parchisi, Upwords, Life, and Chutes and ladders.....

I don't consider myself one, though I do own about 30 games:

My newest game is Arkham Horror. So far, it is a great board game for 1-8 players. Yes, you can play solo if you want. Which is nice, since no one can see you cheat. :)

I'm planning on getting Runebound 2.0.....next.....
  2. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

lol. That arkham horror game doesnt look that bad actually..I think i may get it myself :)

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I actually enjoy the mental agility of Upwords still. Of all the games I owned it is one of the few I brought with me when I moved here.