browers overload

Discussion in 'Software' started by tomaquar, Mar 28, 2010.

1. tomaquar

tomaquar Private E-2

I made the mistake of going to an asian server (cant remember the name) and watched some pirates TV shows. Soon after my computer CPU started maxing out. This happened when I tried to watch DVDs or run any programs.

I went to the major geek spyware forum, followed their directions and found several copies of "Rogue.BulletProofSpyware" (that was the only malware it found). I removed them and the logs showed the registry was clean. (according to the MG moderator).

The computer is running much better now but IE and firefox are both still maxing out if I watch youtube. It can be slow on any website but it will limp along.

The Sypware moderator suggested that I try the software forum for suggestions.

Any ideas??
    Thanks

2. tomaquar

tomaquar Private E-2

P.S. The DVD works fine now after the debugging and updating all the java software.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds