B's clip

Discussion in 'Software' started by bbrian6332, Aug 13, 2008.

1. bbrian6332

bbrian6332 Private E-2

Hello,

When I start up my computer I get a box that reads "The B's udf driver is not installed properly. Set-up the B's udf driver again" Unfortunatly, I can't seem to reinstall or find what I need on-line.

My system is a toshiba, satellite, pentium 4, 2.8ghz, xp I purchased it in 2003 If you need more info please let me know. Help on where and what I need to do to get this working would be appreciated.

I just looked and found what was the driver that spybot removed.

Please help,

Brian

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I did a little research and it tells me that this "B's" thing is probably part of some burning software. Uninstall any 3rd party burning software you have, and re-install it. You can also try uninstalling the CD/DVD drive from the device manager, reboot, and see if that fixes the problem. I also found this:
    http://www.bha.co.jp/en/download/utilities/dvdram.html (this is at the site responsible for the B's software; download and install this and see if that fixes problem; be sure to set a restore point BEFORE installing this, just in case ;) ).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds