BSOD Nic related

Discussion in 'Software' started by coloradooo3, Dec 30, 2011.

1. coloradooo3

coloradooo3 Private E-2

I have found out that my Nic drivers are causing BSOD's left and right. I need help finding the latest version, cause all i could come up was dated 2002.

Silan SC92031

Thanks.

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. coloradooo3

coloradooo3 Private E-2

I downloaded and installed W7 drivers (after a decent struggle) but now it cannot identify the network. Any suggestions? I am using W7 x32

As my search continued i found out that this was a common 2nd problem in solving the NIC bsod, concerning this Silent, but the i could not recover the solution for it.

Thank you.

4. tgell

Are you showing any yellow exclamation marks in Device Manager. You said 'but now it cannot identify the network". You could do this before? If so, I would recommend you roll back the driver in device manager. Or, do a system restore to the date before the driver install.

5. tgell

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds