BSOD-Windows Vista Home Premium

Discussion in 'Software' started by blkittygirl, Jun 12, 2013.

1. blkittygirl

blkittygirl Private First Class

Hi there,
    Restarted the computer after downloading Quicktime update. When I came back the screen was dark blue with no writing on it whatsoever. So, I turned the computer off by holding down the power button. Left it off for a few seconds and turned it back on. It went to the screen where you can load it in safe mode, so I did. It worked fine in safe mode, so I tried the whole scenario again and loaded "Windows normally". It loaded to the point where it shows the desktop and it flashed the bsod for a second, literally a second. All I got to read was the word fatal. I turned it off went to safe mode and did system restore. Tried to reload windows and got the same thing. I'm at my wits end and feel like tossing it out the window...lol Can anyone help me?
    Bev

ps
    I barely got this posted and the damn thing went off but no bsod this time just went black and I had to start all over. What could this be?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds