Building my first gaming PC and need help looking for a Mobo.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Treillerti, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Treillerti

Treillerti Private E-2

Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm currently in the process of building a Gaming PC. I have the case (Antec Gaming Case 900), a 650W Power Supply (matches the case and was affordable), 4 storage drives, and 2 DVD/CD drives, and a GeForce Plus graphics card, and Windows XP.

I'm looking towards for an ATX Mobo (that holds about 4GB+ Ram), and AMD CPU (1.6+ GHZ). Need something that basically supports all of that, I keep finding them on newegg but they all look so tasty and I don't want to get something that's not right. So I come to ask for help before I make a purchase I regret, thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds