BullGuard antivirus. good or bad?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sniper Wolf, May 14, 2003.

1. Sniper Wolf

Sniper Wolf Private E-2

hey i recently got a program called BullGuard v3.5 VERY GOOD VERSION!!!! if you guys want to check it out go to www.bullguard.com and download the beta version. its $50 for 1 year and $60 for 2 years. Its a virus detector, firewall, worm detector, trojan detector, script-cookie ect. ect.!!! this thing is loaded!!!!!!!!! when you guys get to the beta version tell me what you think please im thinking about buying it. :D

Last edited: May 14, 2003
  2. roco

roco Private E-2

I have used Bullguard for some ttime going through 3 versions. currently have the latest version after going through their Beta test.

Getting ready to uninstall.

Customer service is too slow
    Bullguard use entirely too much resources

3. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

I found it was very resource hungry and an absolute nightmare to rid the machine of all traces. In the end I just decided to toast the drive and do a clean install.

Used some the freebies on here, (AVG etc), and was impressed and then got a freeby years subscription to Panda Platinum here as well:) . It does the job.

All I know is that I would never install Bullguard on someone's machine unless they insisted and it comes nowhere near mine.

Just sayin' :)

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Original post (thread) is nearly 2 years old. Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds