Burn PCLinuxOS to DVD

Discussion in 'Software' started by augiedoggie, Sep 25, 2007.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I don't have any CD's ATM so I'm trying this but Nero & asks me for a CD/RW. Only thing I have is a 650MB CD/RW, probably too small. Any workarounds?

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Its beena while with Nero, but when you start it (v. 6 anyway), it asks what you want to make, yada, yada. Up in the right hand corner it shows your device with CDR/RW next to it. There is a drop down box that you can choose DVD with.

Then it will work ok.

I probably didnt explain that very well.

3. augiedoggie

Thanks Adryn but choosing any of the three options, C because it's not compatible. CD, CD/DVD or DVD gives the same results, as in ejecting the CD/DVD. I remember now seeing a free iso burning app, I'll go hunt in the dl section. I don't really want to buy CD's again but I may have to.

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

augie:

ImgBurn from here works well.

5. augiedoggie

Ya, that's the one!! There are so many that I get confused. One last try before I give up. Thanks.

6. augiedoggie

Worked a treat Adryn!!!! Why did I ever buy Nero? :eek: Thank you so much!:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds