Burning downloaded movies

Discussion in 'Software' started by bryceallen99, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryceallen99

bryceallen99 Private E-2

I'd like to know how to burn movies that i've downloaded from a from a peer sharing network. Someone told me that i need DVDShrink and Nero. I've tried to use these but i must be doing something wrong, thanks for any help you can give.

2. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

By movies do you mean home made videos and such or big Hollywood movies? There's a basic difference in their format and so there's a different pocedure to follow. Let us know.

3. bryceallen99

bryceallen99 Private E-2

Hollywood Movies, thanks.

4. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Bad luck fellow. As you may already know these movies cost a fortune to make. That's why they are copyrighted and people pay money to watch them. Downloading one of them for free is illegal and anything connected with these downloads cannot be discussed in Major Geeks....

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Yes sadly now we know that these are Copyrighted Hollywood films, here at Majorgeeks we cannot condone the downloading of such movies.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds