Burning Picture Images.

Discussion in 'Software' started by SpartanWarrior, May 10, 2007.

1. SpartanWarrior

SpartanWarrior Private E-2

Ok i installed CDBurnerXP Pro 3.5 and Nero Express 5.5 they seem very good, but how do i burn images that i take on vacation i see on nero it say's which recorder would you like to use and it has like 5 different ones to pick whats the deal with that as their instructions don't tell you, and how do you do that in XP Pro thanks.

2. SpartanWarrior

Thanks but when you open CDBurnerXP it say's project type selection so i take it i'm supposed to hit create data cd/dvd right? and i don't understand when you say burn them to the appropriate media thanks.

3. SpartanWarrior

4. SpartanWarrior

I'ts for both it says in device manager HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T10N and if it's not a good idea not to run 3.5 i'll reinstall 3.0, but what's funny is i hear good things from XP PRO and not to many good things from Nero ones free and the other you have to buy and from what i hear is XP Pro is better wonder whyconfused

5. SpartanWarrior

Ya that explains it,, but i didn't get what you meant in options and close cd i went to options and didn't see anywhere that said close cd,, BTW have you ever used any Roxio products like easy media creator what do you think of that.

6. SpartanWarrior

Yes thank you now i understand,, in the middle left hand side it say's Burn if you hit the arrow on the right you get 3 options i have it clicked in the middle one that say's burn and leave disc open to be able to add more data later. You know though i gave it a run yesterday to compare with the 50 dollar nero and xp pro is easier than nero and burn time is the same.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds