C&C: The First Decade

Discussion in 'Software' started by PsYcHoSiD77, Feb 1, 2006.

1. PsYcHoSiD77

PsYcHoSiD77 Private E-2

I was just wondering if there are any other C&C fans out there that will be buying this next week? I have been playing C&C since it was released and absolutely cant wait to be blasting on XP.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Yup, always loved C&C all of the games. Looking forward to it!

3. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

I had Red Alert 2 and threw it in the bin. Didn't like it at all.

4. Fertyop

Fertyop Corporal

Omg, thanks for telling me. I had no idea this was coming out. I'm definately going to buy this game. I love them all.

5. PsYcHoSiD77

PsYcHoSiD77 Private E-2

In reply to insomniac....Red Alert 2 is hardly the best game in the series. My personal favorites are the very first command and conquer and the original red alert.

6. Insomniac

I never said it was the best. I just didn't like it.

It's subjective and everyone has different tastes.

7. PsYcHoSiD77

PsYcHoSiD77 Private E-2

All I am saying is the first decade is a compilation of all of the command and conquer games, and even if you didnt like red alert 2, there is a good chance that you would enjoy some of the others, unless you just dont care for RTS games in general.

8. Insomniac

Now you're getting warmer, I don't like RTS games.

9. pzaul

pzaul Private E-2

i have the collection that included everything but generals and zero hour, and i bought generals seperately so i probably wont buy the decade collection. none the less, its a great game :p
    i still play c&c generals at least once a week. I like how i can choose how long the game lasts, ie setting it to one brutal opponent, or 5 or 6 against me :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds