CA Internet Security Suite 2007 problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by computer retard 007, Nov 10, 2006.

1. computer retard 007

computer retard 007 Private E-2

Recently renewed the subscription for CA Internet Security Suite 2007 and now have problems.(I`ve used it 2 years prior with no problems).

Everything was working fine until I used the cache cleaner on the CA firewall.

Now 3 car forums where I`m a member will not remember me anymore and I have to sign back in each time I turn the pc off or switch users during use.
    (these sites always remembered me before).

On one of these forums items are missing in the thread display,like quote,post reply,all the members on line lights,start new thread.
    Only post quick reply remains at the bottom.

I can no longer watch videos on www.youtube.com.They will not load and play even with the correct software.

Everything was fine until I used the damn CA firewall cache cleaner.

Seriously thinking of getting a refund!This is driving me crazy.

Any ideas why this happened?
    I`m at a total loss and pretty much a computer noob.

First party cookies are allowed if that helps.

2. computer retard 007

No replys,hmmm,oh well.

Tried a little experiment.
    Uninstalled CA iss 2007 and replaced it with the free versions of Zone Alarm and AVG antivirus.

All problems solved!

CA firewall blows.It`s not the previous Zone Alarm based firewall they had before.

Now persuing a refund.

3. akhilles

akhilles First Sergeant

IMO, internet suites blow. ;) I think there may be a way to get around it, but it may not be worth the effort.

Grown-ups use individual security apps. ZA is the most popular.

4. computer retard 007

"Grown-ups"...that`s funny.

If that`s an insult you blow!

5. akhilles

akhilles First Sergeant

Just a joke. sorry if i offended you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds