Calander help.

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigfurrykid, Apr 29, 2011.

1. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

Hi all, quite simple request hopefully. I have a pic of my 3 grandsons that I would like to turn into a desktop calendar for my laptop.

Just basically add the month, days, etc over the pic, so that when I open the desktop, I see the pic, but with with the month, day grid.

Been out on disability, and one day blends into the next.

Is there something that I may already have on my Vista machine, or a simple program that I can download?

TIA.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Dont know if this would do for you, but download Rainlendar as thay is a free desktop calendar app, and then all you need to do is make the pics of the kids the desktop and run Rainlendar and you have both.

Other ways would be to get a calendar template and use an image app to merge the two, but you'd have to do 12 of them for the months and rotate them per month.

Vista's sidebar has a calendar app so could use that as well.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds