Can anyone tell that from where i could get latest games?

Discussion in 'Software' started by prettypearl61, Jun 14, 2013.

1. prettypearl61

prettypearl61 Private E-2

i tired of palying dull games..can anyone tell from where i could find the new online games?

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

Try World of Tanks. That is my current game that I love and hate.

3. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Looks cool . . . I'm going to check that out. Not heard of it before.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

World of Tanks is neat cheers for posting theefool.

But what type of genre games do you like to play as this will help narrow down the list or suggestions for free or paid online games for you.

5. ForlornMerchant

ForlornMerchant Private E-2

world of tanks might sound good but if your looking for a crazy realistic fps game with bullet physics and great customization try operation 7 its a great game that lets you customize weapons from to the receiver all the way to the type of barrel you use i urge everyone whos viewing to check it out. They don't have many players. But if you guys can join up we can have extra

here's some pics on weapon customization

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it doesnt get any cooler then this. I would recommend this game to anybody and if you consider downloading it add me up on spetsnaz79. I really hope you guys try this game its reaaally fun!

6. amandacharlie

amandacharlie Private E-2

You can find the new online games at kidzstore.com. I also viist this site and buy online games. Kidzstore provides educational,building blocks games and build skills in your children with various games like cool maths, dora, adventure times, train games, fish games and more.

train games

7. Buildinblox

Buildinblox Private E-2

Have you tried Steam? They have a good selection of F2P online games as well as all the mainstream and Indie ones. If you haven't tried it yet you'll want to look at http://store.steampowered.com/

8. theefool

theefool Geekified

I'm a big fan of steam also, but World of Tanks, ugh, hate and love. 2030 battles I have played, and I still consider myself a newb. If there was a MajorGeeks team, I'd join. heh. No, no tier X tank yet. And proof that I'm a bad player:

Attached Files:

• wot.jpg
      wot.jpg
      File size:
      18 KB
      Views:
  9. Dumb_Question

Dumb_Question Sergeant Major

many people like WoT

some also like IL-2, a multi-player combat flight sim

Dumb_Question
    14.July.2013

10. markhall

markhall Private E-2

Came here to recommend Steam. Great selection of games.

Also, if you have Xbox live, Crackdown is up for Free download for the next week. Great, silly fun.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds