Can I Bypass Login?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ronnell, Oct 20, 2006.

1. ronnell

ronnell Private E-2

I'm in a wheelchair, nursing home and trying to go back to school after 35 years. So I ordered "Grant Writer Pro" that has a 14 day trial period. 3 days later, while waiting for the CD to arrive, I recieved my bank statement showing all these deductions from Grant writer pro. I'm ordered once before, got sick, got hospilized, never having a chance to use the trial period and, unforrtunately, they started deducting $39.95 a month from my account so I called and cancelled, not thinking it woould affect the new order. Yesterday, the CD came and when I out it in the drive , the first page is the log-in page.
    I can't log in so I have this software and no way to get inside to see if there's something to help me. All I'm trying to do is go back to school. I want to be trained for Paralegal studies at the New York Paralegal Schoool.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi sorry to hear of your plight with this software, but we at Majorgeeks do not assist in circumventing retail software and as your wanting to go into training in the legal profession, that is not the avenue you'd really be advised to take.

You will need to contact that companies support dept and get then to issue you with a login code.

However on a quick search of the net, I would personally be more inclined to have my bank recover the funds after reading this http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff214021.htm

3. ronnell

ronnell Private E-2

WOW!!! That was exactly the same thing that happened to me also. Yes you are right this is not the way to go by trying to circomvent so I'll leave that alone. I'll have to find other sources, I'm sure there are other sources that help people like me to go back to school and I will find them, as long as I keep on asking. Right now all I want to do is get ready for the Rusk Institute, which will help me bring my skills back up to standards. Then, after that The New York Paralegal School. What I do have is GOD and you guys. I've nevert been one to ask for help but I have learned, seek and you will find. Thank You.

4. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

cool link Halo thanks
    Dan

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds