Can I play most games with a PC with these SPECS?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cronoisme, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Cronoisme

Cronoisme Private First Class

-3 gigs of ram
    -Palit NE5S4500F0601 GeForce GTS 450 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
    -AMD Anthlon 64x x2 DUAL Core Processor 4000+
    -2.10 GHZ.

I just wanna play some World Of Warcraft and I figure counter-strike will run just fine. But Will I be able to play games such as like Call of duty black ops or doom 3 stuff like that? The computers from like 07 So I upgraded the ram and just ordered the graphics card I mentioned above.

2. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

The Processor is not the fastest but your RAM and GPU should be OK. My spec is similar to that apart from I only have 2GB RAM and a Radeon X1950. Only difference is I have a Athlon64 X2 6000+ which is OCed to 3.25 GHz

Your CPU is borderline for Black Ops. You really need a Phenom. You may be able to get a bit more out of your CPU with some OCing depending on your MB and cooling

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds