Can log into aim but not any browsers. Help Please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sokaz, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Sokaz

Sokaz Private E-2

My girlfriend is having trouble connecting to the internet. For some reason she can log into aim but not to any browser. We have tried resetting the modem router computer and that didn't work. I even had the internet company reset the connection with no success either. I'm at a lost on what to try next. Another weird thing is that its happening to both her computers but if she logs into a neighbors network everything works fine. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time in reading this.

2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

First thing, it has nothing to do with the router or modem. Second it is trying to tell your girlfriend something. That would be that she hosed up her system. Run the info at the malware forum, then sit down with her and explain that this is a freebie, and after that she is on her own.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds