can panda cloud antivirus and avira antivir coexists?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fernando Magallanes, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Fernando Magallanes

Fernando Magallanes Private E-2

My Question :confused is, can I have both of these AVs together, and both working fine. I think I read something that Panda can co-exist with other AVs, but I just want to be sure.

If not, which of the 2 is recomemded? I am running the free version on both, wishing to keep it free and not updating to a payable AV.

Thanks!

FM

2. samtal

samtal Corporal

I would use only Avira. It seems to be highly rated and works best on my system.

3. Jordan Rivers

Jordan Rivers Private E-2

I can`t speak for Panda(never tried it), but the cloud based antivirus I use is Immunet Project, and I have used it in conjunction with Avast free on an XP sp2 machine for over 6 months with no problems, these two get along well on "my" machine.

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Tried Cloud once.
    Said SpywareBlaster and SuperAntiSpyware was both malware.
    I knew better, so I got off the cloud.
    No silver lining in my book.

5. Jordan Rivers

Jordan Rivers Private E-2

I have Spywareblaster/Spybot S&D/SuperAntispyware/and Malwarebytes(all new versions, and updated) on the machine I stated was using Immunet Cloud, and Avast free, Immunet has nothing bad to say about any of these(on my machine).

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

It was Panda Cloud I had issues with.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds