1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canada, university and so on...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoreOxide, Sep 12, 2007.

1. CoreOxide

CoreOxide Private E-2

I am currently searching for a good Canadian uni that offers courses such as software engineering, cyber security, networking and such.
    I am not a Canadian citizen and I do not live there, but searching for a way to get there. I know there are several organizations helping "kids" to get away from the Israeli army...

Anyhow, I'm searching for a good uni, which will give me a schollarship or at least some material support.

At the end of this year I will have a full high school diploma. I study (in addition to the must study subjects, such as history and literature) math (incl calculus and trigonometry), phizics (incl nuclear phyzics), computers ( mostly pascal and JS). I also know English, Hebrew, Russian and Ukranian (speak, reand and write). Moreover, I have CompTIA A+ certification, CCNA, currently working on my MCSE and will get (I hope) a CEH certification later this year.
    In short, a pretty educated kiddo.
  2. legalsuit

legalsuit MajorGeek

Check out
    you may get the contacts you want for your queries.
  3. legalsuit

legalsuit MajorGeek