Cannot Install Malware Bytes ..stuck At Select Language To Use During The Install & Spinning Circle

Discussion in 'Software' started by idreos, Oct 24, 2016.

1. idreos

idreos Private E-2

I cannot install Malware Bytes on my pc

Have downloaded mbam setup and when I double click installer it would not execute

I then opened the installer as administrator and when I double clicked a window appeared with the message

“Select Setup Language to use during the installation” with a never ending spinning blue circle in the window I cannot proced further

Malware Bytes customer support advised me to turn off widows defender I did and still could not install

They then instructed me to use the FARBAR recovery tool and send them the results and they could not detect any problems in the reports

I have always like the malware bytes software but I am at a dead end and cannot solve the install problem.

Any suggestions on what the problem might be or an alternate to malware bytes software?

Thanks for your help

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Which version of Windows are you running?

3. idreos

idreos Private E-2

W10

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds