Cannot see the deleted items

Discussion in 'Software' started by geneman, Feb 4, 2005.

1. geneman

geneman Private First Class

guys i have got a strange prob from last few days. when i delete something and go to the recycle bin, i dont see the deleted items in there (my delete immediately without sending to trash bin option is off). moreover each and every time i right click on recycle bin , and click on empty recycle bin, i see "there r 90 items in the recycle bin, do u want to delete them". even if i delete those 90 items, and repeat the above process, again i see " u have 90 items in the recycle bin". how its happening? plis help me....

regards
    gene

2. Blac_Slayer

Blac_Slayer Private E-2

That is what just recently happened to me, and I'm still getting things fixed. Take a peek at my topic in the Spyware related forums. Thanks to Chaslang (Dr. C), I was able to get that fixed.

Here is a link to it. You might find something out.

3. geneman

geneman Private First Class

Dear Blac

i saw yr thread but cudnt get anything, sorry. i dont have any pop up prob now (though i had few days back, which i sloved with the help of Dr C. )
    cud u help me more in this regard?

thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds