1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon Pixma MP600 printer

Discussion in 'Software' started by GREYHAWKSGIRL, Jun 24, 2012.

My printer just decided the other day to act up and i have no idea why. No matter what i do it just says "the printer is offline" I have installed new drivers turned it off and re did it all several times but to no avail. tried a new cable as well, did not work. Can someone help:-o me, Oh also i borrowed a friends printer today and hooked it up and no worries, it went first time...:-o
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

Thank you for your help, my printer is now working and happy, you guys are great, thank you, thank you:-d