Can't Delete Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar

Discussion in 'Software' started by shiloh, Feb 21, 2005.

1. shiloh

shiloh Private E-2

Hi. I was trying to delete Yahoo Messenger and I found that I actually have two of them in my add/delete programs folder. I deleted the version I used to use, but I notices that Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar is there also. I tried to delete it as well but it won't allow me to. It appears to be an old version but has all my updated online friends info. Thanks for your help. Matthew.

2. Texan

Texan Private First Class

Try CCleaner's tool of uninstall. If that doesn't work. Search files and folders for yahoo. Delete everything and then run CCleaner. Then use a registry cleaner. I am not expert so you may wish to wait and compare other responses.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds