Can't Figure Out Teamviewer Remote Control

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by outdoorgal, Jan 6, 2017.

1. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Sergeant Major

for my Fire Tablets (one is going up North to my sister when it's all set up for her).

Both are the same, Fire Tablet 7" Version 5.3.2.1. I've been using TeamViewer Remote to fix her PC for about 3 years now, so I'm setting up the both Tablets with the TV App. I can't figure out how to connect specifically with her tablet though.

Does anyone use TeamViewer, or maybe similar remote to help a family member or other? I bet @DavidGP will know if he's around. I won't go into all the details unless there is someone about that knows about remote control of 2 devices;)

2. outdoorgal

I'm going to bump this up in hopes of getting some help. I have the same issue, and my sister needs help with her new Fire.

When I tried to set up the Fire for her here at my home, I downloaded Teamviewer from the App store on it. Then I turned on my Teamviewer, made sure it was the same version etc., and saw when I opened hers, the passcode and password. So I entered them into my teamviewer to connect. It worked the other way around, I could remote control my laptop from her Fire:confused:

If anyone knows something about remote control of other devices, I would so appreciate some help, thanks much, Denise

3. outdoorgal

Finally figured it out:)

On my Fire I just use the TeamViewer App, and on my sisters Fire, she will download Quicksupport app. Then she can give me the ID # she gets, and that's it!!

If anyone is ever needing help with this just download the TeamViewer APP and when that comes up on the screen to install it, read down the page a bit and you'll see the instructions. I'll put a screenshot here for you, of the Instructions:

1. Install TeamViewer App on the Fire Tablet 7" you will control from (I was going to use my laptop but this is easier)
    2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer Quicksupport and it will have an ID number when you install it, and open it.
    3 Take that ID from the and enter into the ID field in your TeamViewer on your Fire Tablet, then connect.

That's it! Now you can remote control the other device. Hope this help someone one day;) denise

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds