Can't find my wallpaper photo

Discussion in 'Software' started by itsonlyme4, Dec 22, 2006.

1. itsonlyme4

itsonlyme4 Private E-2

This is probably going to sound like a really dumb question.. but I have a pic of my dad on my desktop as wallpaper.. but I can't find the actual picture !! I checked c:\windows\web\wallpapaer but it's not in there.. My dad passed away a few months ago and I really wanted to print this pic to frame for my bro and sister.. can anyone help????????

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What you may find is that the wallpaper picture your using now is not located in the c:\windows\web\wallpaper folder, as you can use any picture from any folder to be your wallpaper.

To try and find this picture, and hopefully its still your wallpaper now as that makes it easier, is to rigth click the desktop choose > properties > Desktop > browse and the location that comes up is the location of the current wallpaper.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds