can't find scroll bar on right side of page

Discussion in 'Software' started by drnick, Aug 22, 2004.

1. drnick

drnick Private E-2

could someone please help i can't find the scroll bar on the right hand side of my screen on any webpages i bring up or folders i'm browsing in.it looks like each window is too big and needs to move over to the left so i can see the scroll bar.is there any way of doing this as i'm getting really sick of using the mouse wheel to scroll up and down.
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    nick

2. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

What Operating System? What browser and version?

3. dwood456

dwood456 Private E-2

Have you checked to make sure that the monitor is set to the proper width. Check some other programs to insure this

4. billH

billH Master Sergeant

You might be running in "full screen" mode.Have you tried pressing the F11 key? (NOTE: don't press letter F then numbers 1 and 1. Press the F11 single key on the very top row of keys on your keyboard.)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds