1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't open 6881

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by XZeroX, Dec 10, 2004.

1. XZeroX

XZeroX Private E-2

I am useing a progam that needs 6881 open. I have a Dell router and I added it to the port forwarding, I also turned off the window firewall. But the progam still says NAT error.

How do I fix this?
  2. Kemper1989

Kemper1989 Private E-2

Are you talking about a bit torrent?
    Depending if that is the program you need to open ports 6881-6999, thats for BitTornado
  3. Kemper1989

Kemper1989 Private E-2

If you have opened those ports and are still getting a NAT problem go to this website https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2
    Click the second proceed bellow and than enter the ports you opened say like 6881 to 6999 you would type 6881-6999 and click on Look Up Specific Port Information.
    If they say the ports are in STEALTH that means that you have a firewall of some sort. Im assuming that you have it off anyways.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2004