Can't open NAT Xbox Netopia 2210 Linksys E1000

Discussion in 'Software' started by biggy238, Jun 5, 2011.

1. biggy238

biggy238 Private E-2

Hardware:
    Netopia (Motorola) 2210-02-1006 with an unidentified firmware
    Linksys E1000 (not sure what firmware)
    Xbox 360 slim on wireless N

I have an issue that I'm not technologically savvy enough to correct.

I have moved into a new home, transferring my ATT dsl and modem. The modem is bridged, PPPoE handled on the linksys.
    I have port forwarded and port triggered all of the Xbox Live related ports that I can find mention of online. (on the router)

I have a persistant NAT moderate message. The real problem is that Netflix won't stream. I have DSL 6.0 Extreme, and Netflix keeps telling me the connection is too slow to run netflix.

I have tried to configure the modem to do away with it's firewall (successful) and open NAT (unsuccessful) When I remove the checkmark on the NAT screen the modem reboots, and the browser connection loads a 403 forbidden screen. When i reload yhe homescreen and navigate back, Nat is enabled again.

I have tried setting static NAT and gaming service, but without a direct connection to the Xbox, it will not display any of the IP's to set the parameters. The drop down menus are blank.

Maybe i'm looking at the wrong hurdle? Let me know what info you need from me.
    thanks,
    Kyle

2. biggy238

biggy238 Private E-2

Is this better suited for a Network forum? I thought you guys would bang this out pretty quick. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds