Can't pull up websites!!!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by shiloh, Apr 28, 2005.

1. shiloh

shiloh Private E-2

When I try to go into my Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts my system just sits and thinks until a box appears saying that "the operation has timed out." It also does this with some websites I try to go into but not all which seems very odd to me. I've ran spybot and adaware and ccleaner and AVG. So everything is clean. I called my broadband support and they said that my connection is working fine. I just had my XP PRO re-installed a few weeks ago and it's been working good up until a couple of days ago. Thanks for your help!

2. sosaman

sosaman Sergeant Major

what browser are you using? if ie, i'd check your security and privacy settings.
    tools --> internet options --> (tabs at the top). also, i'd delete your cache, and see if that helps. - sos

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds