cANT REMEMBER HOTMAIL PASSWORD

Discussion in 'Software' started by pongo, May 16, 2012.

1. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE OR GET MY PASSWORD FOR MY HOTMAIL I FORGOT IT...:cry

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

When you want to sign in, under the password space it should say
    forgotten your password
    Click on that and you should get a page come up to reset your password, with a few options.
    If you did as we all should, you might at some time then find you have a password hint to help you remember, or, another name you left in case it ever happened enabling you to reset the password.
    Got to go now, hope that helps

3. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Try the password with your caps OFF!

4. Ewen

Ewen Corporal

... it is also considered bad manners and SHOUTING to use upper case in forums.

5. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

The subject line "cANT REMEMBER HOTMAIL PASSWORD" indicates that the Caps Lock was accidentally set.

Most likely, as foogoo suggested, that is also the cause why the Hotmail password no longer worked.

6. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Haven't we all done that , especially if we dont have cap lock on

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I turn it on by accident when trying for the shift button sometimes.

8. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Worst point is when you don't look up, while typing and find half a page in capitals----------all the correcting if you do it on line.....

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Been there too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds