Can't use Windows Update without getting a huge error

Discussion in 'Software' started by odmv, Jan 26, 2013.

1. odmv

odmv Private E-2

Hi!

At first, thanks for your help!

Well, this is kind of strange because I've had never found a laptop with this kind of error, let me explain, evertime I update Windows 7 (using Windows Update) to some or all of the updates, the laptop restarts, as usual, but then, automatically the repairing process starts, but can't fix the problem (I also tried using the console, but nothing).

This happens everytime I format the laptop and reinstall everything; I also checked the HDD with Disk Regenerator and HD Tune Pro, without finding any errors or something related to a malfunctioning.

One thing, that maybe is importante to mention, is that the first time a format the laptop it all run well, I install updates, drivers, everything as usual, but then I install a driver missing and all this crazy problem just appeared.

2. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Try removing that driver and see if it does the same thing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds