Can't View Pictures On E-bay

Discussion in 'Software' started by RustyStar, Feb 15, 2006.

1. RustyStar

RustyStar Private E-2

Hello All - Can anyone tell me why, on e-bay, I sometimes can view the pictures of the things for sale, and other times I only can see a picture of a little green camera place holder type thing and not the thing for sale itself? Is there some setting i need to adjust on my computer to always show pictures or something? THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE!

2. Steeev

Steeev Corporal

hi RustyStar
    The little green camera means that the listing page itself has pictures, not the search results page. I think if you clicked on the item next to the green camera, you should see the pictures.
    If you want to sell something on E-Bay, you have to pay extra to have a small picture of your item on the search results page, so most people don't bother.

3. RustyStar

RustyStar Private E-2

OH! OK. Thanks so much! Now I am educated and no longer in the dark regarding little green cameras. Thank you for your time on this!

4. Steeev

Steeev Corporal

he he.
    No problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds