can't view wireless networks..

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by eflex, Apr 15, 2006.

1. eflex

eflex Private E-2

even tho i have the service running to do so... i still can't view wireless networks in my area... i use to, but not sure when or why, but i am no longer able to. i have started, stopped, restarted, the service in services for that, but that doesn't seem to affect it.. still reports that the service is not running..
    everything i have read says to just restart the service, but its not workin for me..
    any ideas?

the system still connects to a wireless network, i just cant browse the networks around me..

MUCH THANKS!!!

2. eflex

eflex Private E-2

also, it states:

If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software...

but i haven't... :(

3. eflex

eflex Private E-2

like in the 'wireless network connection properties' window, the second tab says authentication instead of 'Wireless Networks'

i use to say wireless networks... :(

help.

4. eflex

eflex Private E-2

frigin computers...

i did a couple of window updates... and guess what... now i can see all newworks...
    whatever..

thanks tho.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds