CD burning software with volume control

Discussion in 'Software' started by fomo, May 16, 2007.

1. fomo

fomo Private E-2

I am looking for a program that will allow to adjust the volume of each track of a CD independantly. I have recorded some annoucemnets that I want to have playing before an event. Between the announcements I want some background music. I need the tracks with the music to be at half to 1/3 the volume of the announcement. Volume normalization found in itunes, media player and many cd burning programs does exactly opposite what I want. Any suggestions on a program that will do this?

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

Maybe Audacity??? I don't know, I've never used it, but I know you can do all kinds of audio manipulations with it. Here's the link: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Audacity_d4427.html or just look thru the Multimedia downloads here at MajorGeeks and you just might find what you need.... good luck! And Welcome to MAJOR GEEKS :major

hd2k

3. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

BTW- Audacity will NOT burn anything to CD, but it may let you change the volume levels in a particular file before burning....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds