chaintech jvjl deluxe apogee motherboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ridgerunner9, Dec 31, 2006.

1. ridgerunner9

ridgerunner9 Private E-2

I have the specs and all that for this board but i was hoping to get somefeedback on how well it really performs for the average geek/gamer/abuser of internet. thanks

2. DeweyBad

DeweyBad Private First Class

Is this the MB you were refering to 7VJL Deluxe APOGEE if so try to find one with "Nvidia Chipset" instead of a VIA Chipset look for one with SATA ports on the board also, and SLI for the video.

Go here and view the one I found similar to your post: http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/product_spec.asp?PISNo=139

3. DeweyBad

DeweyBad Private First Class

Oh and the mobo's on that page the 775 and the 478 ones are Intel and the others are AMD.

4. ridgerunner

ridgerunner Private E-2

that is excatly the board i have i was wondering what everyone's opionion is before i install it. what you read on the net and what people experiance is always differant. also what do you think of the software based oc proggie that it comes with?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds