Chaintech Motherboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by vickersx2, May 18, 2004.

1. vickersx2

vickersx2 Private E-2

Can anyone tell me where to get an updated BIOS for the Chaintech 5agm/5agm2/5agm3 motherboard. I am trying to setup USB and my BIOS doesnt even show a USB option to enable. I went to usbman.com and it said that I need to update the BIOS on this motherboard as it is prehistoric. Thanks for the help. Let me know if you need further info.

2. Wyatt_Earp

Wyatt_Earp MajorGeek

http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/Downloads/index.htm is Chaintech's old website. They say that you should go there if you need a bios for discontinued products. It isn't working for me right now, but you could try it. If it doesn't work, you'll need to email chaintech to find out what is wrong or to ask for the bios directly.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds