Change Outlook Headings/info

Discussion in 'Software' started by Skysarge, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

When the shop reinstalled Outlook 2013 they entered some of my ID info misspelled. I get my email with no problem, but the posted misspelling changes the name or ID I use.
    How do I reset it? The shop just tells me no one sees it. If I see it, others do also. And why would I ID myself, then hide the ID?

This is basically what I see (unedited.) I want to change the first part.
    R******<re*******@*******.net

Thanks

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

4. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Blind as the proverbial bat?
    I haven't found "file"

5. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

You can also go into the control panel and mail. Start (the Windows round ball in the bottom left), Control Panel..Mail. ;)

Attached Files:

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Sarge

If I read this right you just need File (as Foogoo pointed out) > Info > Account Settings then click the account you need to change the header info, Name of account etc

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds