Changing page editor for Internet Explorer?

Discussion in 'Software' started by mw7734, Aug 29, 2005.

1. mw7734

mw7734 Private E-2

I want to change the page editor I have now to something with a little more umph to it. When in IE and I click File/Edit it opens up notepad. I would like to change that to Word, Excel or a WebWriter program. The problem is that when I go into Internet Options/Programs Tab/HTML Editor drop down menu, the only thing on list is note pad. How do I change this? I dont see an option to add to this list or an option in, lets say Word, to set it as IE HTML Editor. I remember way back when I was using W95 and this was not a problem but with XP I'm at a loss. Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

2. mw7734

mw7734 Private E-2

Up......

3. mw7734

mw7734 Private E-2

Bump.....

4. mw7734

mw7734 Private E-2

Dang I thought this would be an easy one. :eek: LMAO

5. Anon-068c403e2d

Anon-068c403e2d Anonymized

6. mw7734

mw7734 Private E-2

WOO HOO!!!! Thank you kadavill...thank you...thank you! Your just the Geek I was looking for! I tried it and it works! Ok I'm off to do a happy dance around the MG Forum lobby! Get your camcorders and flash photography ready! LOL :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds