1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jmunsters, Feb 12, 2005.

1. jmunsters

jmunsters Private E-2

I tried to make sure this isn't a dupe post and didn't find anything on it so hopefully it's not. I found this while searching for a nice mousepad the other day. It's for a good cause too so I was hoping it would get some massive exposure here. Enjoy.

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

LOL, what will they think of next :p

Ok, don't answer that :eek:
  3. Publius

Publius Sergeant

This isn't a dupe, one of the techs that works in my lab had one of these at his desk (though I don't think it was any of the one's pictured). I had to endure criticism for being a prude after asking him to take it home, but I would have been the one to answer for it if one of the company execs decided to take a tour and was offended by it. Personally, I thought it was pretty funny.