1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cindy's father passed away

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eclayton, Feb 12, 2005.

1. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

Cindy just called and told me her father just passed away. It went very quickly, and everyone was able to be there with him. Everyone is sad, but relieved that he is no longer suffering, as he was in a great amount of pain.

Kolya, Drexel, and I will be leaving tomorrow to be with the family. Kolya is doing very well with it, we had prepared her for it, and she knows he's not suffering anymore.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. I myself am also relieved that it is over, and that we can go out and be with everyone.

2. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

My condolences to your family Eric.
    It's a good thing at this time that you have such strong faith to lean on.
  3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I'm sorry to hear that he passed away.

My condolences as well.
  4. N5638J

N5638J Guest

My condolences i know how it feels you lose a loved one atless he is not suffering anymore
  5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Cindy, please accept my heartfelt condolences for you and your family.:(

My father also passed away about three years ago. I do know how it feels to have someone that's been there all your life gone for good.

Eric, I'm sure you'll be grieving along with Cindy in this.

Take care.
  6. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

Condolences to you and your's cindy, your father is no longer suffering, we hope you find peace in that.

Scott & Patty
  7. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

My condolences to your and your family. I am glad he didn't have to suffer too long at the end and is now at peace.

8. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

My deepest sympathies to you and Cindy for your loss, Eric :(
  9. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Very sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family; will be in my thoughts.
  10. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

My condolences too Eric. It's been a difficult time, for you in Chicago as well as for Cindy and her family in Philly. Sending Cindy out there was a gift from you to them, and I know she was a great comfort to them.

May his funeral be a celebration of what was good in his life, and a bonding of those left behind. God go with you.
  11. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

It's wonderful that in his passing hour he could have so much love and support. We should all be so lucky when our times come. I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm glad the suffering has ended.
  12. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

My condolences to Cindy, you and your family.
  13. Solange

Solange Sergeant Major

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy!
  14. HUDIK

HUDIK Sergeant

My condolences to you and you family. Loosing a parent is very sad.

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

My sincere condolences to your family Eric. My prayers and thoughts will be very much with you in the weeks ahead my friend

My warmest regards to you and your family
  16. RexNoctis

RexNoctis Corporal

Very sorry to hear that, at least he is at peace now.

Look after Cindy.

17. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Cindy and her family will be in my thoughts...
  18. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

I am very sorry to hear about Cindy's father. My sincere condolences to your family.

19. SilverD

SilverD Private E-2

So sorry to hear that, wishing you peace and love.
  20. muskybob

muskybob Fish Tickler

My sincere condolences to Cindy and the family as well. Please convey my sympathy & wishes for many happy memories of him.